The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

How did all that happen today?!

Well, in complete contrast to yesterday, i had a slow start to the day - woke up at just gone 9, lovely lie-in! Slowly got ready, and then got to work on the house at about 11, 11.30.
It's now 6.20 and i've checked off the rest of my list, my parents have got rid of two car loads of 'stuff' in the house that isn't needed, and my wonderful dad has bought me three lights and a plant for my living room because i thought it was 'ugly', i love my parents!
so i'm now sitting in a clean house, that, after a year of living here, is actually starting to feel like it's my house! Whoo!
I just don't have a clue how yesterday took so long in comparison to today, it is obviously one of those life mysteries you never fully understand!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home