The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Trying to get fit!

Sooo, i'm not fit. I know i'm not really fat - but i also know that i'm not fit, and that i should be. I can't really afford to go to the gym frequently, and probably wouldn't feel very comfortable doing that anyway, having not really used one since my GCSE days, when i just used to run and row my way through our gym lessons. Now i think i'd have to stop after 10 mins!

My solution? A fitness dvd. I can work out when i have a spare however-long, and can do it without other people around me watching me go all red!

I really love dancing, and so i'd love to get one that i could dance along to, but my problem is that i'm really picky, and want to make sure that what i buy is good. Soo, that's where you guys come in. I don't know how many people are actually reading this, but if you are, and know of any fitness/work out dvds that are good then can you let me know?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    I love my Davina "My 3 30 minute workouts".. it's hard work but only takes 30 minutes, also she uses dance tracks and that helps me get my butt moving!

    Have fun :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home