The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friends, food, and yummy coctails!


I really don't meet up with my friends enough. I guess in the busy-ness of my life i just don't make time for them, which i should. I met up with a couple of friends for a meal yesterday evening, and had such a lovely time being with people.


I realised that actually relationships like those are totally a gift from God, something that's there to support and encourage us - after meeting with friends i always feel so much better about everything! I've got to try and be more pro-active about meeting up with people - because if i don't then i'll just not see anyone, ever.

Frankie and Bennies, btw people, is a very yummy place to eat, and to drink amazing coctails! My personal favorite? Strawberry Shortcake! Mmmmmmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger AmyK said…

    Lol - ME TOO! Is totally the best, have been eating that for as long as i've been going there!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home