The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Student-ness


I find that sometimes, when i come to study, i'm just not able to get my head down and do it. And it's so frustrating!

I think it might be psychological, that i see a huge task, and i can't see how it's going to get done, so i just get distracted, or end up leafing through books for hours and not getting anywhere!

Today has been more of the latter, i've started the same assignement in 4 different ways!!

I've got just 1,500 words to identify and critically evaluate the management, practice and theology of Urban Devotion - please, someone, how am i supposed to do that?!

Hmmm, well, writing here isn't helping much, so i'll be off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home