The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Gerbils have nightmares!

A good few months ago i ended up with two gerbils as a result of bad sex ed in the pet shop my bro got his two 'guys' from. I didn't really have a huge choice in the matter, it was a case of 'will you have the girls at yours because if you don't there's nowhere for them to live'.

I now love them. I really do. I'm going to be heartbroken when they die!

But today one of them had a nightmare, was very funny. I was sitting reading, and all of a sudden Perry (mummy gerbil) shot out of her bed to the opposite side of the tank and was tapping her feet (which means she's scared). After about two minutes she checked out the tank and then went back to bed. Awww, bless her!

So there you have it. Gerbils have nightmares!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home