The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Monday, September 25, 2006

'Have faith and trust Me...'


Man, on a slightly more serious side than my previous post, God's been telling me to have faith and trust him with, well, basically my life. Now, before he'd told me this i'd always thought that actually that was something i did. But, turns out i don't.

You see, i like to know that its going to be ok. I like to see what's coming up, I don't like having to wait for an answer. And that's what He's making me do. I don't have a clue what's going to happen in my life, and some of the options are really quite painful. So now the ONLY thing i can do is have faith and trust Him, clinging to Him. And i can see it happening, but that doesn't make it any easier.

On top of this i'm reading two 'amy changing' books, one of which i've already written a rather long post on - captivating, and the other is called the celebration of disciplines. One looks at who i am and is releasing me to be who i'm meant to be, the other is challenging my entire approach to life!

Also just starting the second year of my course, which is a bit stressful, getting back into all that writing and time-keeping and box-ticking!

Soo, very insecure, challenging, rocky time atm for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home