The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bored of being a student now!

Argh!

So, being a student isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I'm currently doing an assignment on a subculture, their worldview, and creating an appropriate missiology for them. I'm in the stage where it's not flowing from me - i have harldy any references, it all smells, and i don't like it. It's a wonderful course, and i'd encourage anyone going into youth and community work to do it, but it's not easy!

I'd love to be able to do my work, get home, and that's it. But atm there is ALWAYS something to do. And i'm only half way through my degree! Guess that's the nature of being a student and having a placement at the same time. Is just making me feel restricted atm, and i like to feel free.

16 months to go! Wow...i wonder what my life will be like in 16 months, what will have changed, what i'll be like...that's an interesting thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home