The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The snow!



Well, it's quite predictable that i'm going to do a post on the snow, but still, it must be done! My dad said today that everyone needs to make a snowman - because we're all a child at heart.

When he bought me home from an evening at my parents, there were two HUGE snowballs in the middle of my road - there was just enough space for the car to squeeze past - i loved it!

There's something about the snow that brings people out of their usual reserved socially acceptable personas and allows them to express themselves - another thing Dad said was that snow is the only thing that will always bring the child out of a teen - who spend their whole lives trying to be older...and i really like that. I love seeing people throwing snowballs, rolling huge balls, making snowmen, being playful - it's great!

AND...i got to book myself out of uni early, one teaching day instead of two! Whoo! I love the snow!!!


Of course, there's the freezingness and the bad driving, but i like to focus on the positive - whoo - it's real snow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home