The Wonderful Mind of Me!

A place for me to share some of the weird and wonderful goings-on in my head!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

London and Birmingham

Sometimes i find it really hard to be up here, when so much of my life seems to be in London. Obviously there's Nathan, but also there's his family, our friends, their church...and i miss them/it when i'm not there.
I just watched a video of Nath's nephew, Benjamin, and one of his big sisters Esther, and it just really made me want to be there - i really love his family (hey to those of you reading this who come under that title!) and hate that i don't get a lot of time with them, and how that means that we're not as close as we could be.
I guess i'm feeling it especially at the moment because of the new addition to the family, and a friend left the country for months and months and i wasn't able to go to his goodbye thing.

Here's a link to the video, incase you're interested!

I do, however, really appreciate my family and friends here (even though the friends are scattered across various universities). I love having dad, mum, Joshi and nan so close, i've got such a wonderful family! So if i was in London, i'd be missing Birmingham like mad! It's a loose/loose and win/win situation.

Right, back to studies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home